SENIOR RESIDENT SERVICES
Senior Community Services| Senior Resident Services
Many prospective residents may feel overwhelmed by the decisions involved in placing their home on the market. The early introduction of a professionally managed real estate program will minimize future problems.
Utilizing our Home Sale Advantage Program, we create custom, strategic solutions for potential residents. Our hands-on approach provides the guidance necessary to initiate and manage the complete process.
Community Benefits and Competitive Advantages:
- Creates a strategic partnership — helping achieve community goals
- Enhances recognition — client values your community as caring and service-oriented
- Develops a specific program — designed solely for your property
- Expands current marketing program — offers a point of difference
- Improves productivity — sales staff can focus on new business
- Increases unit sales and leases — in a more timely and efficient manner
- Eliminates delayed closings — successful Home Sale keeps move-ins on time
- Generates regular client status reports — detailed, up-to-date
- Offers seminars — reinforces those already committed and educates new prospects
- Provides national scope — assisting prospects from out-of-state
"As a professional Geriatric Care Manager, I have used The Relocation Company to expedite real estate transactions for my elderly clients and their families… they remove the set of issues that are overwhelming to seniors."
— Marsha R. Foley, RN, MBA, Consultant, Senior Bridge Family
"My father and I appreciated all your help in the sale of his home… thanks for helping us get the house in Illinois ready for sale and finding our wonderful agent who went out of her way for us."
— Kay K., Oakland, CA
"... our pro forma required entrance fees on all 250 units within 90 days of end of construction...to do this we had to insure a successful transaction on our residents' current home timed with end of construction... all homes listed through TRC were sold within 30 days."
— Robert Werdan, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Presbyterian Homes